
One of my kind blog readers left a comment yesterday that included a link to an online photo contest at Parenting.com. And not just any photo contest, my friends. They are looking for pictures of babies with DS - and I just happen to have one of those. How about that? As you know, I take quite a few pictures of my Butter Bean on an almost daily basis. So I've got lots and lots of pictures to choose from. Will you help me decide which picture to send into the contest?
Over on the left side I created a poll where you can record your vote. This isn't American Idol, people. So don't go and vote 50 times for your favorite. I'm not even sure my little poll widget will allow you to do that - but let's NOT find out, OK? One vote per blog reader, please. Here are your contenders:

Garage Sale Beauty

Black and White

10 Month Photo Shoot
Eating the Stroller
Sitting on Hardwoods

Granny Beans
I sure do appreciate your help because, on my own, I would never be able to make a decision this monumental.
OK people! Let the voting begin!
OK people! Let the voting begin!
1 comment:
That was hard! They are all beautiful! Best of luck to you and Butter Bean!
Post a Comment