I must admit that pic cracks me up! She could definitely pass for Scrooge, LOL!!!
I think she is channeling the way her Aunt Marpa feels about the holidays this year..
As a parent I guess that's not the expression you want your baby to exhibit for a holiday card, but I love the expression -
I love the expression on her face, lol. Too cute!
That is hilarious!! I think it would be a funny Christmas card!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I must admit that pic cracks me up! She could definitely pass for Scrooge, LOL!!!
I think she is channeling the way her Aunt Marpa feels about the holidays this year..
As a parent I guess that's not the expression you want your baby to exhibit for a holiday card, but I love the expression -
I love the expression on her face, lol. Too cute!
That is hilarious!! I think it would be a funny Christmas card!!
Post a Comment