I know those pins and needles can get uncomfortable after awhile, friends. I'm here to tell you that Lois is NOT in remission and so we return to the hospital tomorrow for another round of chemo. My best friend in the world, Auntie Gina, made a last minute drop in visit this weekend and the YaYa is heading down 95 as we speak. My beautiful children are asleep - as is their father after a particularly zany night. (It's a story that will have to wait for another time.) My kitchen is clean, and the Steelers are on TV and hanging tough against the Dolphins. In this moment, life is good.
Your prayers and positive thoughts for Lois continue to surround us. Thank you.
18 comments:
Damn it!! Damn it!! Damn it!! That is all I can think to say right now. I really felt you guys deserved for her to get in to remission after this round. It is your turn to catch a break. But fight on she will and the prayers will not cease on this end for her to get into remission during the next round. Thinking about you all the time!!! Let's go Lois!!
A stranger from Ma. Your family is in my thoughts. I joined the national bone marrow registry because of little Lois.
Lots of prayers for your fighter girl.Remember,Lois just wants to do everything in her own time,she feels like waiting for round 2!!Come on Lois,we know you can do this!
My encouraging word from KLOVE this morning was, and I'm paraphrasing, 'don't swear". But some whoppers just left my sweet mouth! sorry KLOVE!
But I'm praying ! And it's got to happen! Come on Lois, Sweetie!!
We are rooting for you Lois. Hang tough litle girlfriend. You and your family are in our prayers.
A little lost for words right now, angry and more than a little mad...but the prayers continue harder than ever. Lois will do it, and God is there to help, He is not to going to let Lois down or you and your family. We just have to keep on believing and I do. Sending positive energy and thoughts and prayers your way.
Just wanted to let you know I only read two entries of your daughter's story and went straight over to sign up on the bone marrow registery! I hope your baby girl keeps on fighting and makes it to remission. Lots of prayers for you and your family and Lois!
Continuing to pray for Lois!!!!! Come on round 2...do the trick!!!!
Praying Harder n Harder..
Amy & Layla Said....
We love you Lois. We are fighting with you. With round 2 you will be where they want you to be. The Lord's Grace is with you!!!
Oh no. Sending strength and peace and healing thoughts and prayers your way. I'm so very sorry. You are in our hearts.
So sorry to hear this news ... praying hard for your sweet little Lois!
Just up the road from you in Northern VA. Praying for sweet Lois, and for all of you.
New here from Ella's blog. Just wanted to say that (even though we are huge Dolphin's fans) one more family is praying for Lois and her family tonight.
I agree with Denise! There are no words that sound sweet about this situation... except the name of a perfect little fighter. Lois! Keep fighting the good fight! We will keep praying here.
Ok, it's a set back, but our little Lois is strong. So she is just teasing cancer, making it think she is weak. Toying with it. Then BAM! She is back on top. Keep the faith. Sending you good thoughts and wildcat love
Thinking & Praying for Lois often.
Hang in there little girl! Lois and Catherine - you give my life perspective and are always in my prayers. Kim O
Post a Comment