The light in these photos isn't much better than the light I was getting in the basement - but since I refuse to turn on my flash, I have to live with the photoshopped results.
Seriously, now. Look at that face! Have you ever seen a more squeezable, kissable face in all your days?
And she has a million different faces. Sometimes I'll catch a face with my camera that I don't really recognize. The one above is all too familiar. It seems to be her latest craze. She squints her eyes and purses her lips. Pretty amusing.
I don't recognize this face at all. At least not on my kid. I'm pretty sure this is how I look at poor Jay in the morning when he wakes me up. Scary, eh? I had no idea I had passed this particular expression onto my child.
Here's the happy face we all know and love. Lois IS such a happy little girl. However, I hate that stereotype about people with DS. If one more person tells me how loving and kind Lois is going to be, I think I'll scream. Do you think it's possible that ALL people with DS are sweet and kind? I'm sure there's got to be one or two angry little DS demons out there somewhere. It makes me hope Lois grows up to be a real shit - just to break the mold. Looking at that photo up above, it looks like we're off to a good start.
Can't believe we'll be celebrating her first birthday in less than a month. Is it really possible an entire year has passed since she entered this world at less than 4 pounds? The time has flown by, but it's been the best, happiest, most rewarding year of my life. We have a lot to celebrate next month.
2 comments:
Oh please, please, please, post the moving pics of Lois. It will bring horror to all your readers. You know the one that evil Auntie Gina staged in the truck. PLEASE!!!!!!
Actually, great minds -- I was wondering when the staged photos would appear too. And when you unpacked the boxes, did you find Nancy? I guess she's still Missy Misserston.
Post a Comment