Jay here. Catherine is not feeling well tonight and decided to go to bed early. She wanted to post those great shots of Lois she teased you with last night but just did not feel up to it.
Check back tomorrow night. If all goes according to plan, Catherine can write a post while Lois sleeps in her crib.....at home.
6 years ago
7 comments:
At home, two beautiful words. Thank you for the update Jay. Hugs and prayers to you both.
Hope you're feeling better Catherine...look forward to the photos of Lois
Prayers continue for your Butter bean
Get that rest Catherine.Smart momma to head home.
I won't say "talk to you soon" since I got the 411 on the phone-itis thing so I'll say..."I'll email you soon."
Hope everyone is feeling better. Home never felt so good as when you are bringing your baby home from the hospital. I will be keeping my finger and toes crossed for everything to go right and for yall to be at HOME tonight!
Feel better, Catherine! I know it will be easier to rest with the Butter Bean at home with you.
hugs and prayers for mama, daddy and little one coming from sunny Florida.
Ahhh, at home. Nice to hear that. Feel better Catherine!
Post a Comment