Tomorrow, Evie's parents and the doctors at UVA will remove her from life support. Her entire family will be there with her to say goodbye - and a celebration of Evie's life has already been planned for this weekend.
Our heart breaks for the Reynolds family.
"Think of your child, then, not as dead, but as living; not as a flower that has withered, but as one that is transplanted, and touched by a Divine hand, is blooming in richer colors and sweeter shades than those of earth." - Richard Hooker
6 years ago
3 comments:
It's taking all I have not to sit here at my desk at work and cry my eyes out. As soon as I saw the email title, I knew what it meant. And the lump/pain in my chest hasn't lessened since. Though all this, I'm sure, pales in comparison to what Evie's family feels right now...
I agree... I've been crying off and on since Catherine called me this morning. My heart is breaking for their family.... :-(
Oh my, good thing I can type, I can't even speak at the moment. What a horrible thing to have happen, my heart and prayers go out to all of you who know her and her family.
Post a Comment