Congratulations!!!! He is beautiful. So alert. Just curious to see if I am the first to ask: DO YOU WANT FRIES AND A DRINK WITH THAT BIG MAC? Can't wait to meet you Mac.
He looks like a deep thinker. That means trouble you know! He's going to be plotting against diurnal rhythms, probably getting up at night and all that...watch out for Mac! He's got a plan, and he's not afraid to implement it! Anarchy through cuteness and sleep deprivation!
7 comments:
OMG he is just Tooooooo cute! love those little cheeks! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Who does he look like???? I can't tell. So cute, can't wait... I am getting the bread ready. I am feeling a nice brioche.
G
Congratulations!!!! He is beautiful. So alert. Just curious to see if I am the first to ask:
DO YOU WANT FRIES AND A DRINK WITH THAT BIG MAC?
Can't wait to meet you Mac.
Mama does take better pics. Mac looks like a happy baby. He is already 4 months old, right? What veggies does he like? He is fab.
Your Green friend
What a cutie pie!! I can't tell who he looks like either. I can't wait to hold him!
He looks like a deep thinker. That means trouble you know! He's going to be plotting against diurnal rhythms, probably getting up at night and all that...watch out for Mac! He's got a plan, and he's not afraid to implement it! Anarchy through cuteness and sleep deprivation!
You make beautiful babies. Congrats!
Post a Comment