Tomorrow promises to be a tad crazy. We're taking Lois to
Charlottesville to see the Developmental
Pediatrician at Kluge Children's Hospital. Lois and I have appointments to get our hair cut (ugh). And we have to pack up half of everything we own to be ready to head to the Outer Banks on Saturday morning. So here's your Flashback Friday on a Thursday night.

This is Jay and I on the Outer Banks in 2007 approximately 3 months before Lois was born. We managed to have these smiles on our faces even though we were eaten up with fear and doubt over what was going on in my womb. Wish we had known then what we know now.
Why
didn't' anyone tell me that those sunglasses are way too small for my moon pie of a face? And why does my husband ALWAYS look good - no matter what the situation? I swear. Add some facial hair, sunglasses, and a ball cap and my man is one sexy beast.
2 comments:
Um, I thought the purpose of Flashback Friday was to see flashback pictures of my cutie patottie niece. I've seen your mug for 38 years. More Melon please! :-)
Clearly, it is too early in the morning to be leaving commentary. She is my cutie patootie niece. Not a cutie patottie. Sheesh.
Post a Comment