When my darling husband suggested I do this blog, I imagined it would be for me to communicate with him while I was visiting the Ya-Ya in Pennsylvania. I had no idea he was going to send this link to so many of our friends - nor that he would spend his free time while I was away converting our video tapes to You Tube video clips and posting them here as well. I always found the notion of a personal blog a bit self important.
I find it hard to believe that many of you might actually be interested in the day to day happenings of our sweet daughter. But if that is indeed the case, please feel free to check back here and find out what Lois is up to in the coming days. But I give you permission to ignore the 10 minute video of Lois playing on her activity mat. If you have already watched this - and made it through the full 10 minutes - then you need to seek some kind of psychiatric help. Even I didn't make it the whole way through. What can I say? It's dangerous to leave a technophile at home alone for 7 days with a video camera and a "dazzle." (*see below)
So for those of you who are truly interested, I'm going to do my best to post some new pictures every once in a while. Enjoy. And thanks for loving our little butter bean as much as we do.
Catherine
* Jay would have to explain what a dazzle technically does. All I know is, Martha and Scott bought it for him for Christmas, and it allowed him to take video from our camera and make it digital.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment