
Tomorrow morning, this little bit of sweetness is having surgery again. This is baby Maddy, our friend who had heart surgery back in July. Tomorrow morning she's having a G-tube placed in her belly so she can get rid of that heinous
NG tube on her face. (Don't worry. Her Mom thinks it's heinous, too.) Maddy is having the same surgery Lois had when she was 5 weeks old, except Lois's was performed
endoscopically and Maddy's will be performed
laproscopically. Either way, compared to heart surgery, this should be a piece of cake. But having your kid - especially your baby - in
surgery is just no fun. My cheese slid completely off my cracker the day Lois had G-tube surgery, but that's a story for another day. Let's all just think good thoughts for our friend Maddy and her parents tomorrow, OK?
Thanks friends. I knew I could count on you.
I'll be back with an update tomorrow - and pictures from Lois's trip to the pumpkin patch.
1 comment:
That picture looks so weird to me now. I have quickly gotten use to her w/o that darn tube!! It's strange to look at the pics when she had it. Good riddens NG tube, good riddens!!!!
Post a Comment