Lois has recently starting using this face quite a bit. Isn't it lovely? I think she looks a bit like Jack Nicholson from "The Shining." At first we thought she was just experimenting with her facial muscles, but oh no. TheBean is trying to get a point across when she busts out this face. The Yaya recently turned Lois away from me and said, "no more Mama" in an effort to try to distract her so I could leave the room. Lois laid one of these beauties on her.
I just find it amusing that my bean has developed this face at this particular point in time. When I am 9 months pregnant, short of breath, busting at the seams, uncomfortable in my own skin, more tired (and constipated) than I've ever been in my life, and so lethargic that the trip down the stairs in the morning expends my daily allotment of energy. When I see her making her "back off or I'll mess you up" face I feel like it's a show of solidarity. That face is exactly how I feel.
Hopefully it won't be long until I'm back to this :
7 comments:
that has got to be the cutest "back off" face I have ever seen... SERIOUSLY
How could you not giggle at that face? It is so cute in all it's fierceness.
Ooh! You've got a live wire there! Sorry for enjoying it so. Just wish you were feeling better, and grinning like Lois.
Didn't you want Lois not to be the sweet one??? Careful what you wish for. She is so cute though, even with her stink eye. I love it. G
You gotta love that face, it cracks me up! Just wait till she grows up and throws some PMS in there with it, LOL!!
I just LOVE the sass! I have to sassy girls in my house and although it is frustrating at times, I know it will serve them well in life. She is just TOOOOOO cute!
Landon pulls that look on us, too...it just makes me giggle!
Post a Comment