So I've mentioned the upcoming Buddy Walk here on the blog, right? (It's not too late to make a donation, by the way. Lois is almost halfway to her goal. Help us out by clicking
here ) Well, at the
DSAGR Board of Directors meeting last night we discussed the myriad of ways we are advertising our event - including through Verizon
FIOS, radio, TV, and electronic billboards along the major interstate - I95 - here in Richmond. The advertising company that donated the electronic billboard space was responsible for choosing the content of the ad they would display. And guess who's photo was chosen for the ad?
That's right. The Butter Bean's winning smile will now be cheering weary travelers making their way into and out of the city of Richmond. And hopefully convincing them to attend, or at least make a donation to, our event.

I think they chose well, but I may be slightly biased.
Stay tuned for pictures of the real thing on the side of Interstate 95.
9 comments:
How cool is that. :)
I drive 95 everyday - I'll let you know when I see it up!!!
how exciting!! can't wait to see pics of the real thing.
I can just see you all standing on the side 95 taking pictures of the billboard. Can't wait to see it.
that is awesome
Can I have an autograph?! Awesome!!
Wow You're a Star!!!! So cute.
Congratulations Lois! It's every parent's dream to have her daughter appear on a billboard *without* wearing a Hooters uniform. :)
It is almost worth the drive to Richmond to see this.
Post a Comment