Saturday, April 5, 2008

Good Luck Uncle Scootie


This morning Uncle Scootie is running the Monument Avenue 10K in Richmond - a 6.4 mile race down Moument Avenue and back up. This is a HUGE achievement. I should know. I ran it 4 years ago when I was fit as a fiddle - before I fell in love, had a kid, and generally porked out. Aunt Marpa and the kids will be there cheering him on - but I wanted him to know that we Hogans are there in spirit, too. Just don't beat my time and make me feel like chump, dude. Ok?




And no pressure? But we're counting on you and Aunt Marpa to be Lois's role models for healthy living. We'll be her role models for eating large quantities of pork products and sitting on the couch. We're REAL good at that.

2 comments:

Teressa said...

You crack me up!!!!

Erin said...

WOW!! What an accomplishment!!