I've got two words for you.
Sweet. Taters.
My girl loves her some sweet taters. Momma does not love cleaning up the sweet taters. Or the sweet baby who has just eaten the sweet taters. Or the bibs that catch the sweet taters that go airborne during the whole process. In fact, Lois now has a whole selection of bibs and clothes that are hopelessly stained orange. Where's the Ya-Ya and her mad laundry skills when you need her?
5 comments:
Catherine this brings back memories. My daughter loved sweet potatoes so much that she turned orange! Enjoy your sweet taters Lois.
Nothin better than sweet taters, and PEAS!!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing your time with your little girl with us. She is a little beauty and you are indeed blessed with her.
I just love seeing your little butter bean! Madeline's favorites were sweet potatoes and butternut squash! YUM!
Cathrine Ali loved sweet taters so much her nose stayed orange. I also have her first pair of shoes with sweet taters on them. I tied a pink bow on them and bring them out every Christmas and hang them on our tree. My heart stops every time I see them! Keep sharing we love it! LD
Post a Comment