
OK - I know I said that one picture of Jay and Lois was my favorite picture ever, but I have a new favorite. I'm allowed to change my mind, right? Besides, I decided that blurry disembodied hand in the upper right hand corner really was distracting. I mean, come on. It totally took away from the picture as a whole, don't you think? You were just humoring me when you said you liked it, weren't you. Just go ahead and admit it.
Anyway - here's my new favorite. Look at those freakin chuuby cheeks. Couldn't you just squeeze her? She was sitting on my legs when I took this, and although my super critical husband* said the lighting was bad, I decided it had potential. So I spent the morning playing with Photoshop and here's the end result. I'm in love. Not only with Lois, but with Photoshop. Oh man, it's amazing what you can do to a picture with photoshop. Of course, I don't really know how to use most of the tools in photoshop - I just try out the stuff the Pioneer Woman talks about on her blog.
If you don't know who the Pioneer Woman is, I suggest you click right now - right here. I check this blog every morning and most mornings, I get quite a good chuckle. She's got super recipes on her blog, and one of the cutest dogs on the planet. And, as I previously mentioned, she's quite a whiz with photoshop and has taught me some cool tricks. Just take my word for it, visiting this blog will be time well spent. Besides, if you don't go there and do some serious reading, you'll never understand why the phrase, "I quit of you, this dumb family - you butts" makes us laugh so stinkin hard.
*this is meant as harmless teasing. My husband is anything but critical. He actually likes my yeti-esque hair. The man is a saint.
1 comment:
I can totaly see why it is your fav. and I am sure Photoshop works great when you have photos of a cute baby to play with.... Yeah this one is better than the one with Jay. But that one is cute too.
Post a Comment