Monday, June 23, 2008

My New Favorite Photo Ever


Now people, I ask you. Have you ever - in all your days - ever seen such a cute picture? I mean, really. Forget that black and white photo I posted in April. Sure it's artistic. And classic. But this picture is totally Lois. Look at those vienna sausage fingers. The red shades. The tightly clasped hands. Are those rubber bands around her wrists, you ask? No! That's how chubby the bean has become. And it's totally stinkin cute, isn't it?

Ok. Just so we're clear. THIS is my favorite picture EVER.

Or do you think that white tag thing hanging over her head is distracting?! It looks like it's about to attack her. Oh no. It's distracting, isn't it.

Shoot.

4 comments:

Teressa said...

That is one Cool chickie!!!!! what a great photo.

Gretchen a/k/a StampingRooster said...

Totally adorable! brought a big grin to my face. As for the tag . . . since it's on a black background it'll be pretty easy to photoshop out.

heatherk said...

Lois is one adorable little girl---LOVE this picture of her--I grinned big too when I saw it!
:)

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? I never saw the tag until you said something. What a cutie - pie!

LD