Several of you have asked me how to leave a comment on the blog. It's pretty easy - or at least I think it is?! At the bottom of each post you'll see a line of information including who made the post and at what time it was made. To the right of that you'll see "comments." There will be a number in front of the word comments that indicates how many comments have been made on that particular post. Click on the word "comments." There is a large area for you to write a comment. Type in your comment and then on the right, click "anonymous." That should do it. If you leave an anonymous comment I (obviously) won't be able to tell who left it, but that's not a big deal. My friend S always signs her comments with some quirky nickname so that I'll know who left it, but the rest of the world (including Jay) won't have any idea. It makes me laugh.
And DV - the comment you made on my last post made me snort soda out my nose. Good one.
And since this is the Daily Lois, I'll leave you with a picture of baby girl that proves she has at least some of my genetic material. Check out the double chin:
4 comments:
O M G, I just typed a very lovely message and now going through this process of "signing up" to post messages, it's been lost! To sum it up in a nutshell: Love the latest pic...she looks so much like you; thanks for sharing your butter bean. I can enjoy her without getting greenbeans on me (I miss holding her though). Gonna miss you loads! You know you've got a place to stay in the 'burg when you're in town. We'll have K over also! By the way, thank God I'm "DM" not "BM." Ya know what BM stands for, don't you? lol
I know I'm not supposed to, but I love those t-rex arms!
Who is S???? The 1st picked to babysit for a whole 20 minutes??? I swear I would have given almost anything, certainly my first born to be the one. Sorry I could not do it. So sorry....and so sad to know you are really leaving. The pics are great. The info perfect,and the the comments from friends priceless. I'll be needing a room soon. Send directions to Marpa's. Even I can find you. Future VCU visitor
Just checking to see if it works!!!!
veronica, dawnmaries cousin
Post a Comment