I just noticed that on the Down Syndrome Association of Greater Richmond's Buddy Walk page, there is a list of the top 5 donation receiving teams. The butter bean isn't on the list. She's close, but no cigar.
I have to confess, that when it comes to things like this, I am a rather competitive person. I just HAVE to see Lois's name on that list. I can just imagine myself in the wee hours of the morning, whipping out the credit card and making a $800 donation to Lois's page anonymously. Save me from myself people, please? If you have the time, the cash, and the inclination, stop by Lois's fundraising page and make a donation to her Buddy Walk team, won't you?
If you've already done so - thank you SO much. I have to confess, I check that page every day. And when there's a new donation, I get a warm fuzzy feeling all over. You like my bean! You really like her!
No amount is too small. And no donation will go unappreciated, I assure you. Come on, friends! Give til it hurts! There is a link on the left of this page that will take you directly to the donation page. Isn't that handy?
Oh - and don't hesitate to tell your friends!
Here's the link to the buddy walk page so you can check and see if she's broken into the top 5!
http://www.firstgiving.com/dsagr
6 years ago
1 comment:
Hey, GM Sorry about your hair. We'll go buy matching du-rags if we need to. That stress is a 'bummer' isn't it.
Robert & I want to donate to Lois's fund but I will give it to you when we meet for lunch or during "THE MOVE" weekend. Kisses to all. Grandma Betty.
Post a Comment