Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We have a request....

My faithful blog readers, we need some good thoughts today for our new friend, M. We met M and her family here in Richmond through the DS playgroup. M is a 2 month old with DS and this morning she's having heart surgery at UVA. Can you say S-C-A-R-Y?? Lois has had two surgeries in her short life - one lasting all of about 3 minutes. So we have a tiny inkling of an idea of what M's parents are going through right now. But this surgery is a little more complicated and a lot more critical than Lois's G-tube placement. My praying friends, please add little M to your prayers today. And my non-praying friends, send some positive energy towards Charlottesville, won't you? I know little M will be just fine, but I also know how scary and heart wrenching this is for her parents. It stinks.

I hope to get an update tonight on how the surgery went. I'll be sure to let you all know.

Thanks, friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I am a praying women, and I sent up a bunch for the sweet little baby. Let me know how the surgery went. I may need to get double A on it and she will be getting all the nuns involved in various states. She always has a few mass cards to spare.
Regina Marie