Saturday, May 10, 2008

Holy Sheep! Lois can giggle!

The much anticipated, long awaited video of Lois laughing at her Daddy's sheep noises. Enjoy! Don't be afraid to watch it over and over and over like we have. All that giggling is good for you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Aunt Cappy! Thanks for sending us that wonderful videotape. It was really hilarious! I think we watched it 10 times in a row and laughed at every giggle. Lois, come see us soon please -- you are doctor honeydooooooo! Uncle Jay is a good baaaaaaa! Thank you for having a pregnant tummy Aunt Cappy! Lois is really amusing. When are we gonna come babysit Lois again, Aunt Cappy? I really hope it is soon! I love Lois and Mama does too and Andy and Daddy do too.

Anonymous said...

SOOOO precious!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the giggles and the baaaaaaaaaas...Jay did a great job once again. Congrats on the new job and what a location....It sounds perfect. I am too sick to think about you really leaving. And here I thought I could be an adopted Aunt. I guess I will have more than one reason to make trips to R'mond. VCU and YOU. Love you lots...Broccoli Girl

Sara said...

That is one of the most adorable things I've seen in a long time. Lois is just too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

She is a giggle bunny! C. I hate that you are leaving us. I am very sad but do understand what is drawing you away. Miss you and Ms.giggles.
Lisa

Stephanie said...

This is an adorable video! What a little cutie pie with the cutest little giggle!