

I can't take the credit for these shots. We were in Richmond this past weekend to celebrate the pooper's (Andy) 9th birthday We decided to take the kids for a photo shoot at Portrait Innovations. My calm ,sweet, happy baby starting sobbing as soon as we walked in the door, so we figured it was going to be pointless. But look how my girl pulled herself together.
When the pink satin came out and Lois got plopped into the middle of it, I was ready to stage a full on revolt. Good Lord. Pink satin? But look at her eyes next to that satin. WOW-EE!
One of my main goals in having these pictures taken was to recreate a photo I have of both Andy and Maggie when they were babies. The premise is simple - naked baby in Pop's hands. That's all you see, really. Naked baby and big fingers. Well, no one told me that those pictures were taken when the kids were 5 weeks old. Lois is 6 months old, and poor Pops had a heck of a time keeping her little basketball of a body propped up. No one liked this particular shot, but it's my favorite. That tongue just makes me laugh.
The Ya-Ya has been on me like white on rice to get these pictures posted, so here you go, Mom. Never let it be said I didn't do EXACTLY what I was told! ;)
1 comment:
Catherine & Jay, about the photo with Baby Lois lying on the pink satin, as GM, I think it is too risque. What kind of future do plan for her?
Pink Satin and Topless?????
What's up?
Post a Comment