6 years ago
Friday, May 2, 2008
A little administrative business...
Several of you have mentioned to me that you couldn't figure out how to leave a comment on Lois's blog. I was trying to install a counter on the page today and came across some settings I didn't know existed. I did some tinkering, and think I may have made it easier for those of you without a google account to post a comment now. Those of you who were having trouble - would you let me know if it is more straightforward now? Of course, you'll notice there is still no counter. Haven't figured that one out yet, but I think I'll put the resident geek on the job. There's hope....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My wife is so smart....she figured out the hit counter thing all by herself. She rocks!
Just testing.....
Post a Comment